SOHO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports other San Diego-based non-profits in their fundraising efforts when possible through in-kind donations of admission tickets.
Donations include 4 one-time-use admission passes to a museum of choice along with general information about the museum.
Due to the volume of donation requests received by SOHO, use only the Donation Request application HERE. Please, no phone calls.
- Requests will only be accepted from organizations located in San Diego County
- Requesting organization must be an IRS classified 501(c)(3) charitable organization or a school using the tickets as a fundraising item. We are unable to donate to for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- Requests for donations are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- Passes do not include admission to special exhibitions or evening tours. Requests for cash donations will not be considered.
Donation Request application
WHALEY HOUSE MUSEUM
2476 San Diego Avenue, San Diego 92110